An easy Blueberry Cobbler recipe made with blueberry pie filling and basic pantry ingredients.
- 2 packages of cinnamon rolls
- 1 container of whipped cream cheese frosting
- 1 can of blueberry pie filling
- 1 package of lemon cake mix
- 1.5 stick of butter- sliced thin
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the bottom with cinnamon rolls
- Spread whipped cream cheese frosting on top of cinnamon rolls
- Add blueberry pie filling
- Add cake mix (DO NOT MIX)
- Add sliced butter across the top of the cake mix in rows
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Let it cool before serving
- Serve the cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Blueberry cobbler is best enjoyed warm, right after it’s baked. Store leftover cobbler covered, in the fridge for 4-5 days.
A big thanks to Susan Malott for sharing this delightful recipe from our amazing Payroll Department! Give it a try and don’t forget to share your culinary adventures with us. Happy cooking!