Michelle joined our Accountable family in July 2018 in our Travel Divison. She has been in the Health Care industry 20+ years. She started out as a Medic, ventured off to the Dialysis world for 12 years in Business development then relocated to Dallas and got into the Recruitment industry. “One of the best career moves I have ever made”, she said.
Michelle let us know, ” I work for an amazing company and have some of the best supportive leaders here at Accountable. I will continue to work hard and strive for that next milestone. Adam Williams, again thank you for your push, your confidence in me, and giving me the opportunity to grow with a team beyond what I thought I could reach. I am so very proud to receive this recognition.”
Some fun facts about Michelle are:
- Born and raised in Hot Springs, AR
- Graduated from National Park Community College
- Lived in Dallas, TX for 16 years before returning home to take care of my Mom
- A mom to 1 Son-Devin and Mimi to 3 beautiful grandbabies-Nivea, CJ and Cortez
- Been in the Health Care industry 20+ years started out as a Medic, ventured off to the Dialysis world for 12 years in Business development then relocated to Dallas and got into the Recruitment industry. One of the best career moves I have ever made.
- Favorite Sports team, Dallas Cowboys. 2nd runner up Los Angeles Lakers. Tho, I will always be a big Michael Jordan fan.
- Love to cook, not much of a baker but I can throw down in the kitchen.
- Love to read anything by Eric Jerome Dickey.
- Always look forward to a mini vacation with my favorite girls
- Taking care of my family is always my priority.
- Will always be available for my work family with whatever I can help with.
Michelle’s positive attitude and enthusiasm have been inspiring. We love working alongside her.
Thank you, Michelle, for everything you do!