Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Infection Preventionist
Experienced Infection Preventionist sought in Everett, WA for a 13 week contract, $125/hr (negotiable)
- Medical Malpractice Provided
- Potential for mileage reimbursement and lodging depending on location.
The Infection Preventionist 2 (IP2) is expected to work autonomously within the designated region and ministries.
All Infection Preventionists (IPs) are accountable for implementation of and compliance with policies, practices, and processes of the infection prevention program at the ministry, region, and system level. In collaboration with the Infection Prevention leadership, and IP peers, all IPs will follow all current local, state, and federal guidelines, standards, and regulations.
Infection Preventionists provide infection prevention consultative services focused on providing the highest quality care at the lowest cost to patient and organization. As with all PSJH caregivers, the IP performs all duties in a manner that reflects the mission, vision, and values of Providence St. Joseph.
- 6 years healthcare/public health experience with 4 years in Infection Control and Prevention or Epidemiology
- Required:Bachelor's Degree Laboratory Science, Nursing, Public Health, or other health-related field
- Preferred:Master's Degree Laboratory Science, Nursing, Public Health, or other health-related field
- Certification by the Certification Board of Infection Control and Prevention (CBIC) required.
- Must have Active WA State RN License.
Please forward your availability and CV today to AdvPractice@AHCStaff.com
Our company was founded and is run by Healthcare Clinicians with over 30 plus years' experience in the Staffing community. We know first-hand what drives you to work with an agency partner - excellent pay, benefits, true support and flexibility. We operate in an atmosphere of integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer above average compensation and benefits packages and always have your best interest in mind.
Not only do we think we are great company to work for, others do as well. We are proud to be named Best of Staffing for 2018 as well as Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
Finally, a Company Caring for the Caregiver
EEO/Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Veteran
Profession: Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Specialty: Infection Preventionist
Job ID: 1940083
Job Status: open