Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Family Medicine/Practice
PA/NP Needed Immediately for All Ages Clinic near Los Angeles, CA
Starting Wednesday, January 29th, 2020
*This is a locum tenens, or locums to permanent opportunity*
- Must be comfortable treating up to 30 pediatric and adult patients/day, as the sole practitioner in a private practice clinic environment.
- Hours are 9am-6pm+ extra time and pay allotted to complete charting.
- EMR is Prime Clinical.
- 2 MAs and an Office Administrator will be onsite.
- Clinic Locations in Redondo Beach and Los Angeles. Primary need is in Redondo Beach.
- Must have CA State Medical License and DEA.
What we offer:
- Hourly Pay $75/hr+ (Negotiable)
- Same Day Direct Deposits
- 24/7 Access to your Recruiter
- In-house, fast & easy credentialing
- Complimentary Medical Malpractice Provided
- Travel Coordination Provided/Paid Travel Expenses ( Depending on distance from assignment location)
Please forward your CV and availability to AdvPractice@AHCStaff.com - thank you!
Our company was founded and is run by Healthcare Clinicians with over 30 plus years' experience in the Staffing community. We know first-hand what drives you to work with an agency partner - excellent pay, benefits, true support and flexibility. We operate in an atmosphere of integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer above average compensation and benefits packages and always have your best interest in mind.
Not only do we think we are great company to work for, others do as well. We are proud to be named Best of Staffing for 2018 as well as Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
Finally, a Company Caring for the Caregiver
EEO/Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Veteran
Profession: Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Specialty: Family Medicine/Practice
City: Los Angeles
Job ID: 1919308
Job Status: open