Staffing Coordinator / Healthcare Staffing
Do you Love your Job? You Should...
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic Credentialing Coordinator who is interested in a career with a proven leader in the healthcare services industry. The individual will be required to provide superior client service in building, cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with healthcare professionals.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare-staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Run by Healthcare Clinicians, we have quickly expanded to include offices in multiple states nationwide. We have developed relationships with thousands of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients. Our rapid growth and need for experienced leadership has led to a rare opportunity with our organization.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for taking requests for services, converting services requests to filled orders by assigning qualified Healthcare Professionals based on client needs. Recruits Nurses and other Healthcare Professionals using sourcing and recruiting techniques. Ensures assigned credentials are current. Maintain professional follow up and quality assurance consistent with regulatory compliance and Accountable Healthcare Staffing policies and procedures.
- Position takes requests from client facilities via phone/internet.
- Identify and contact qualified Health Care Professionals (HCP) to assign to client; offer HCP job assignments; ensure HCP completes assignment successfully or replace HCP as required.
- May recruit qualified HCP's and ensure credentials are current; follow up as necessary
- Maintain HCP and client rapport to ensure satisfaction of assignments and service. Accomplished by maintaining direct contact with HCP and client on a daily basis; document service level and assignments using AHS computer system
- May Onboard HCP's - includes: complete I-9 and e-verify process, new hire paperwork, and arrange for orientation with client as required.
- Coordinates with On-Call staffing personnel to ensure smooth transition of duties and open service orders/assignments.
- Must be able to relate and work in cooperation with others.
- Staffing Coordinator must be organized and make decisions that achieve optimal results (examples: get nurses to work shifts/clients that are not their 'first choice'; move nurses around on existing assignments to cover client's skill requirements)
- Update/maintain employee records (scheduling and personal information)
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned based on business needs or management's request.
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits.
Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visitwww.mitsui.com.
Profession: Staffing Coordinator
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1870779
Job Status: open