Client Services Specialist / National Sales Team - Eastern Division
This position can be remote for the right candidate:
Accountable Healthcare has been awarded "Best Places to Work" by Modern Healthcare in 2019. Our efforts to provide growth opportunities, incredible staff and culture allowed Accountable to be singled out and recognized as an outstanding employer in the healthcare industry. This recognition is a testament to the level of commitment each member displays.
Our 28 branches and Corporate office support local community with food drives, holiday toy donations, volunteering at non-profit organizations, supporting tragedies that have hit close to home and walks or runs to support the March of Dimes, American Heart Association and more.
From awards that recognize performance to parties that celebrate teamwork, birthdays and anniversaries, to a focus on giving back through charitable deeds and donations, Accountable thrives thanks to a culture focused on teamwork, talent, and trust.
We also have a lot of fun! We do Corporate-wide events, like costume competitions for Halloween and Ugly Sweaters and Pot Luck Lunches. Our individual branches and travel team have created some great traditions such as Monday Morning Waffles, Popcorn Parties, Picnics and Kick Ball Competitions.
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for developing growth strategies and plans to enhance sales and new business development for the company. Ability to follow industry trends in the healthcare industry both on a local and national level. Conducts research on business opportunities with viable income streams and industry trends. Consistently provides excellent customer service; as well as, represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the CSS will identify and build relationships with new client prospects that align with the company's goals and service abilities. CSS will work with internal employees foster continued repeat business opportunities. Be ready to travel up and down the East Coast visiting current and potential clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Marketing new prospective clients with a commitment to mutual success
- Recruit and negotiate new national and regional clients.
- Be an internal account champion, assuring clear and regular communication to key company employees.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty areas of practice.
- Present information and solutions in a professional manner.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly Company sales margins and goals.
- Pursue opportunities unique to each assigned account in terms of marketing and operations.
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned clients.
- Work closely with assigned clients to ensure the Company has a clear understanding of their requirements.
- Coordinate account and market reviews of key metrics and best practices/key learning for assignments.
- Proactively reach out to new customers to set up presentations/meetings.
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implements contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
- Complete RFP's in new areas to increase business development and market reach.
- Other duties as may be assigned based on business needs or management's request.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years proven successful sales and healthcare business development experience on a local or national level.
- Demonstrated successful contract negotiation skills.
- Ability to design and implement business development strategies with strong sales focus.
- Prior industry experience to include healthcare staffing and or healthcare related services, medical device, etc.
- Former Healthcare Selling Branch Manager would be a big plus
Be part of an amazing team who gives back, feels like family and provides rewarding careers. Together, we are Accountable.
Profession: Client Services Specialist
Specialty: National Sales Team - Eastern Division
Job ID: 1869153
Job Status: open