Correctional Recruiter / Healthcare Staffing
Do you Love your Job? Oh, you WILL...
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for like minded individuals who want to make an impact on our Travel Division in Tulsa, OK
Responsible for identifying, interviewing and referring applicants for Healthcare positions in Correctional facilities for Nationwide placement.
To be considered, please submit your resume to DerekSims@AHCStaff.com
- Assists individual sites in recruitment efforts of all positions by coordinating the generating of an applicant pool through web-based, trade publication advertisement, social media and cold calling potential candidates.
- Responsible for identifying, interviewing, and referring applicants for school based medical, therapy and management positions throughout the Nation
- Analyzes the information provided by the applicant, conduct a phone interview and determine the suitability of the applicant for employment.
- Performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
- Acts as liaison with our local Branches and Travel Division for leads.
- Completes weekly report on recruitment and submissions activity.
- Vast knowledge of the healthcare industry particularly as it relates to Staffing
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all medical and specialized functions in the Company
- Understanding of the Company's organizational structure
- Extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure, as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least (2) years related experience in the healthcare staffing industry
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual guidelines, we will not alter our position on those requirements.
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Correctional Recruiter
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1786005
Job Status: open