Credentialing/Compliance Coordinator / Healthcare Staffing
Voted BEST PLACES TO WORK by Modern Healthcare - Accountable is THE place to be
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for likeminded individuals who want to make an impact.
To be considered, please submit your resume to DerekSims@AHCStaff.com
The Credentialing/Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all HCP's have the required documents necessary to meet JCAHO standards, AHS company standards and to meet the client facilities requirement. The Coordinator provides tracking, monitoring, processing and reporting of numerous personnel compliance data and information to ensure initial and ongoing credentialing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Obtain copies of all required documents from HCP's including, but not limited to, CPR cards, ACLS cards
- Verify nursing license online
- Order background checks
- Arrange for drug screening and all pre-employment health testing
- Process I-9 and e-verify on HCP's according to government specifications
- Obtain other documents to meet the client requirements. (Each client/VMS may have a slightly different requirement list; must know what the client requires and obtain it from the HCP)
- Maintains data in the appropriate software/systems in accordance with company policy and time frames and ensures all required HCP credentials are current, compliant, and filed. Also ensures ongoing credentialing occurs. Provide reports as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee/employer files
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with HCP and client to ensure documentation requirements are met.
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned based on business needs or management's request.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a position requiring credential/compliance duties
- Working knowledge/experience of basic Windows and Microsoft Office computer usage.
- Knowledge of medical field terminology helpful
- One year post-secondary education or equivalent
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Credentialing/Compliance Coordinator
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
City: Boca Raton
Job ID: 1754001
Job Status: closed