Healthcare Recruiter / Surgical Staffing
Voted BEST PLACES TO WORK by Modern Healthcare - Accountable is THE place to be
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for like minded individuals who want to make an impact.
To be considered, please submit your resume to DerekSims@AHCStaff.com
The Surgical Recruiter and Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities and Recruit Healthcare Professionals to fill those roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing new prospective clients with a commitment to mutual success.
- Recruit and negotiate new national and regional clients.
- Be an internal account champion, assuring clear and regular communication to key company employees.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and their specialty areas of practice.
- Present information and solutions in a professional manner.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly Company sales margins and goals.
- Pursue opportunities unique to each assigned account in terms of marketing and operations.
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned clients.
- Work closely with assigned clients to ensure the Company has a clear understanding of their requirements.
- Coordinate account and market reviews of key metrics and best practices/key learning for assignments.
- Proactively reach out to new customers to set up presentations/meetings.
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implements contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
- Complete RFP's in new areas to increase business development and market reach.
- Other duties/projects as may be assigned based on business needs or management's request.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 to 5+ years proven successful sales experience in general healthcare services, medical device, supplemental healthcare staffing is preferred. Strong market territory knowledge is expected.
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Healthcare Recruiter
Specialty: Surgical Staffing
Job ID: 1636789
Job Status: open