Healthcare Recruiter Assistant / Healthcare Staffing
Voted Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare for 2019
Assist Nurse Recruiters in contacting local nurses and travelers at their request.
- Qualified candidates will have a degree in sales, marketing, general business applications, or communication and at least 2-3 years' experience in Healthcare outside sales, customer service, and public contact.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Healthcare background is a must.
- Strong candidates will have excellent administrative skills, be very detail oriented, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and have superb customer service skills to accurately complete nurse files in a timely manner without close supervision.
- It is essential for the candidates to have excellent written and oral communication, telephone, multitasking skills and have the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
- Desired candidates will be able to engage employees and effectively move the on-boarding process forward. New Graduates are encouraged to apply
Email Resume to VicRowan@AHCStaff.com
At Accountable, we aren't satisfied with settling, so we search for innovation in everything we do. We're flexible, hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries to go the extra mile for our colleagues, our healthcare professionals and our client partners we serve. Our employees are always encouraged to become the best they can be through growth and education. It doesn't just take courage and determination to do what we do, it's that spark and instinct to care that changes lives.
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 29 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential.
We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. Intrigued?
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Healthcare Recruiter Assistant
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1549961
Job Status: closed