One of the best perks about being a travel nurse is the ability to see the country and pick the locations that best suit your lifestyle, family needs, or bucket list.
The Fall season provides beautiful scenery and a spectacular show of amazing colors with the fall foliage. Throughout the country, national parks are anticipating the leaves changing and an increase in visitors taking in the beauty.
According to Patrick Doherty of Travel and Leisure Magazine, these are the best National Parks to see the Fall Foliage:
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park: North Carolina and Tennessee
- Yosemite National Park: California
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park: Ohio
- Grand Teton National Park: Wyoming
- Shenandoah National Park: Virginia
- Congaree National Park: South Carolina
- Olympic National Park: Washington
- Acadia National Park: Maine
- Glacier National Park: Montana
- Mt. Rainier National Park: Washington
- Rocky Mountain National Park: Colorado
- Lassen Volcano National Park: California
- Zion National Park: Utah
- Guadalupe National Park: Texas
Why not spend your Fall in an area where you can take in the beautiful scenery and see the fall leaves change colors? Check out our great travel positions at www.ahcstaff.com or call one of our travel recruiters at 469.453.2004.