Record a self video with your phone, no more than 30 sec each, choosing from the following topics:
- Why you chose Accountable. (What sets us apart from other agencies)
- What you like about Accountable's benefits.
- Tell us about your connection with your Recruiter.
You can get up to 3 entries by submitting a video for each topic. There will be 2 winners, 1 from a random drawing and 1 for the most creative video (show us what you can do). Email your videos to Marketing@AHCStaff.com
at original or full size. All submissions must be in by October 31, 2017. Winners will be announced on November 6, 2017.
Tips for shooting your video:
- Landscape - Nothing ruins great footage like having two black vertical bars along both sides of your video. To avoid this amateur mistake, make sure to use landscape orientation and not portrait orientation while recording. Not only does landscape make your video seem more aesthetically pleasing in general, it'll also make it more enjoyable to watch when viewed on a widescreen.
- Framing - Now that you're recording in the proper orientation (see above), completely fill the frame with your subject. You can also put him or her or it slightly off-center to create a more visually interesting scene. Just play around and see what looks best.
- Make the light work for you - Light is a wonderful thing, but it can be a friend or foe when shooting video. If you want to shoot better video, you need to know how to work with the available light and use it to your advantage. When outdoors, try and find a position where the sun is evenly lighting the scene you want to record. If some parts of the shot are looking too bright or too dark, get into the habit of changing your position and finding another angle which allows you to still achieve the shot you wanted, but you've got the light working for you not against you.
By submitting your videos for this competition, you grant Accountable Healthcare Staffing permission to use them on social media and in promotional videos.