It has been months since the first COVID-19 case was diagnosed in the U.S. and we continue to see increases in illnesses, hospitalizations, and deaths. While there is still much to learn, we now better understand the progression of this disease and nursing care that promotes optimal patient outcomes.
Register now and view the webinar immediately — or anytime, anywhere.
Registration is FREE for both ANA members and non-members.
This on-demand, 70-minute webinar is presented by an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist who has been on the frontlines of caring for COVID-19 patients since the disease first arrived in the U.S. By viewing this program, you will learn the most up-to-date information and nursing care strategies.
- The clinical presentation and progression of COVID-19
- Important nursing assessment, monitoring, and diagnostics related to COVID-19
- Goals of nursing care of COVID-19 patients
- Innovative and routine nursing interventions that support COVID-19 patients and promote recovery
- Special concerns: Hypercoagulability, delirium
- Strategies for overcoming barriers to excellent and efficient nursing care
Who should attend: ALL NURSES IN ALL SETTINGS
Please join us for this valuable webinar!