W2 Help Request
The 2017 W-2s and 1095 Forms have been mailed to your primary address on file in the Payroll system. You should receive the forms in the mail within 7-10 business days.
These Forms are also available to view and print online via the Ceridian Website eReports.
How to Access your W-2 and/or 1095 forms online:
First Time Users: Please use the following steps to complete your registration:
- Click this link to register: Click Here to Access eReports
- Then click on ‘If you have not already registered, click here to start the self-registration process.’
- Enter your email address (case sensitive), then the Company Access Code which is: 561235 Press Submit.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Press Submit. A pop up screen will appear: Success Activation e-mail will be sent to you. Press OK
- When you receive the email from email@example.com to complete the registration process.
- Upon receiving the e-mail, click on the link to complete the registration process, which consists of setting up security questions and setting a password. Remember to record this information, so you will be able to access the site in the future.
- Once you have completed the registration, you will be able to log in and view your W-2 and 1095 forms from the drop-down menu.
Existing Users: If you registered online in previous years you do not need to register again. Click on this link to access your W2: Click Here to Access eReports If you forgot your login information, click on “Need help logging in?”. Enter the email address used when you registered, press Submit. For security purposes enter the last 4 digits of your SSN. Press Submit. A temporary Password will be sent to your email address.