Billing Clerk / Healthcare Staffing
Compile, compute, and record billing, accounting, statistical, and other numerical data for billing purposes. Prepare billing invoices for services rendered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply customer payments
- Research and solve payment discrepancies
- Research and solve branch billing discrepancies
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Compile data and prepare reports as needed
- Verify timecards and weekly branch billing
- Verify accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management or external customers
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Other duties as may be assigned based on business needs or management's request.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- High School or equivalent highly preferred.
- Minimum one-year office accounting/GL experience handling billing and accounts receivables.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Great Plains software
We invite you to join our team. We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits.
To be considered, please submit your resume to MichaelCramer@AHCStaff.com
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visitwww.mitsui.com.
Profession: Billing Clerk
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
City: Boca Raton
Job ID: 1932593
Job Status: open