Staffing Coordinator / Healthcare Staffing
Voted BEST PLACES TO WORK by Modern Healthcare
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for likeminded individuals who want to make an impact.
- The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for taking requests for services, converting service requests to filled orders by assigning qualified Health Care Professionals (HCP) based on client needs.
- Recruits HCP using sourcing and recruiting techniques.
- Ensures assigned HCP's credentials are current
- Maintain professional follow up and quality assurance consistent with regulatory comp0liance and Accountable Healthcare Staffing policies, procedures and standards.
- Position takes requests from client facilities via phone/internet.
- Identify and contact qualified Health Care Professionals (HCP) to assign to client; offer HCP job assignments; ensure HCP completes assignment successfully or replace HCP as required.
- May recruit qualified HCP's and ensure credentials are current; follow up as necessary
- Maintain HCP and client rapport to ensure satisfaction of assignments and service. Accomplished by maintaining direct contact with HCP and client on a daily basis; document service level and assignments using AHS computer system
- May Onboard HCP's – includes: complete I-9 and e-verify process, new hire paperwork, and arrange for orientation with client as required.
- Coordinates with On-Call staffing personnel to ensure smooth transition of duties and open service orders/assignments.
- Must be able to relate and work in cooperation with others.
- Staffing Coordinator must be organized and make decisions that achieve optimal results (examples: get nurses to work shifts/clients that are not their 'first choice'; move nurses around on existing assignments to cover client's skill requirements)
- Update/maintain employee records (scheduling and personal information)
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Staffing Coordinator
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1876476
Job Status: open