Physician Recruiter / Healthcare Staffing
Voted Best Places to Work by Modern Healthcare
Our passionate, creative and talented employees are transforming the healthcare staffing industry. We are among the largest and fastest growing healthcare staffing companies in the country. We value our employees and recognize and reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees. We have fun while we work and achieve our goals. We are changing the landscape of the healthcare staffing industry are looking for like minded individuals who want to make an impact.
Responsible for identifying, interviewing and referring advanced practice applicants (Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Physicians) for healthcare positions for PRN, travel and local contracts.
To be considered, please submit your resume to JoyceRunner@AHCStaff.com.
- Assists individual sites in recruitment efforts of advanced practice positions by coordinating the generating of an applicant pool through web-based, trade publication advertisement, social media and cold calling potential candidates.
- Responsible for identifying, interviewing, and referring applicants for positions throughout the nation.
- Analyzes the information provided by the applicant, conducts phone interviews and determines the suitability of the applicant for employment.
- Performs further background reference investigation, i.e., prior employment references, transcripts, etc. to gain adequate information on which to base a selection decision.
- Acts as liaison with our local branches and Travel Division for leads.
- Completes weekly report on recruitment and submissions activity.
- Vast knowledge of the healthcare industry particularly as it relates to staffing
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all medical and specialized functions in the Company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least (2) years related experience in the healthcare staffing industry
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Physician Recruiter
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
City: Shelby Township
Job ID: 1846213
Job Status: open