Account Manager / Healthcare Staffing
Do you Love your Job? YOU WILL...
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic Account Manager in the Stafford, Virginia area who is interested in a career with a proven leader in the staffing services industry. The individual will be required to provide superior client service in building, cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with clinical professionals and clients
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a national healthcare-staffing agency dedicated to providing healthcare professionals to hospitals and nursing facilities for temporary and contract/travel assignments. Run by Healthcare Clinicians, we have quickly expanded to include offices in multiple states nationwide. We have developed relationships with thousands of clients across the US and have earned a reputation within the healthcare industry for delivering exceptional customer service to employees and clients. Our rapid growth and need for experienced leadership has led to a rare opportunity with our organization.
- Research, identify, and contact acute care facilities, vendor management groups and state staffing associations who need temporary health care providers.
- Negotiate favorable business terms for Accountable through executed contract agreements with facility clients.
- Clarify healthcare facility needs by working with facility clients to verify qualifications, skills, shift, floating, and call requirements, type of assignment, availability, etc. required of the Professional by the facility.
- Negotiate adjustments or changes to staffing contract agreements, as needed to resolve differences within the terms and conditions.
- Facilitate the placement process through coordination of interviews between facility clients and non-clinical professionals
- Send contracts and assignment confirmation agreements to confirm terms and conditions with the internal departments, the HCP and the client facility.
- Research and determine bill rates and hourly rate paid to professional within established budget and guidelines.
- Request new housing budgets as needed, to keep current, within 6 months.
- Work with Facility Client and Recruiter to extend hire in current location or obtain new placement.
- Market active healthcare professionals to obtain new facility clients, within the HCPs requested geographic location to grow facility client base.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Assist in resolving assignment problems related to facility situations or healthcare HCP requests.
- Assist National Account Manager in contacting local nurses and travelers at their request.
Qualified candidates will have a degree in sales, marketing, general business applications, or communication and at least 2-3 years' experience in Healthcare Account Management and outside sales, customer service, and public contact. Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required. Healthcare background is a must. Strong candidates will have excellent administrative skills, be very detail oriented, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and have superb customer service skills to accurately complete nurse files in a timely manner without close supervision. It is essential for the candidates to have excellent written and oral communication, telephone, multitasking skills and have the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment. Desired candidates will be able to engage employees and effectively move the on-boarding process forward.
One-year post-secondary education or equivalent
We invite you to join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your leadership capabilities, interpersonal skills, and your desire to grow your career.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes full benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance/short and long-term disability and 401k benefits. Compensation plan including salary, commissions and bonus are based on experience.
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered, please submit your resume to DerekSims@AHCStaff.com
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. ("Mitsui"). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Account Manager
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1715084
Job Status: open