Call today to speak to a recruiter to learn more about how Accountable can help guide your career.
This position is an entry level recruiting position who may be responsible for payroll, job orders, advertising, sourcing candidates, and compliance for branch HCPs. This responsibility is fulfilled through the accurate entry and scrutiny of weekly pay and bill information, utilization of all candidate resources, and proper administration of compliance services and documentation. This position will have direct contact with HCPs and clients. This position is intended to be the first step in training to become a recruiter.
Please email your resume to dereksims@AHCStaff.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assist in the hiring process of healthcare professionals
2. Compliance administration for healthcare professionals
3. Upon approval from management, terminate healthcare professionals due to non-compliance and/or fraudulent timekeeping
4. Source healthcare professionals for jobs assigned by the Branch Manager
5. Coordinate the procurement of weekly timecards with HCPs, clients, team and operations group
6. Accurately verifying hours, pay rates, bill rates on Weekly PE report & coordinating accurate revisions to meet the requirements of the payroll and billing process.
7. Enter job orders accurately and ensure proper feed to all related sources
8. Administer Accutrace (drug and background) for branch HCP candidates
9. Required to participate in on-call rotation of the branch
10. Execute on assigned key performance indicators and keep stats current
11. Ensure new candidates and leads are screened and entered into system with scrutiny on certification, specialty, referral source
12. Other duties/projects as may be assigned based on business needs or management’s request.
QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirement)
Experience, Competencies and Education:
1. One year Customer Service experience required, healthcare environment highly preferred.
2. Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with ability to adapt quickly to various CRM database software programs
3. Proven track record of multitasking and attention to detail
Start a lasting career with Accountable Healthcare Staffing today!
As a distinguished market leader in the healthcare staffing industry with 28 office locations within the United States, servicing healthcare facilities in all 50 states, Accountable Healthcare Staffing offers a challenging and supportive working environment, and strives to develop employees who can achieve their full potential. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We foster a culture of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and our healthcare professionals, and provide direction for everything we do.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.ahcstaff.com for additional information on the Company and its commitment to equal opportunity.
Accountable Healthcare Staffing is a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (“Mitsui”). Mitsui is one of the most diversified and comprehensive trading, investment and service enterprises in the world, with 139 offices in 66 countries as of May, 2017. Mitsui is actively taking on challenges for global business innovation around the world. For more information on Mitsui, visit www.mitsui.com.
Profession: Recruiter Assistant
Specialty: Healthcare Staffing
Job ID: 1451386
Job Status: open
Registered Nurse (RN) / Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) - Portland, OR
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) / Schools - Killeen, TX
Special Education Teacher / Schools - Alsip, IL
Registered Nurse (RN) / Labor and Delivery (L&D) - Torrance, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) / Medical/Surgical (M/S) - Houston, TX